I hope we haven’t lost our magic touch over cooking. Though this only is an indication towards an ability to get a successful dish without burning the kitchen down:)
SO this time, I want to share with you guys, as pasta recipe, once again. Though this time, we are going to make a spicy pasta.
The things you will need:
- Boiled pasta – 2 cups
- Arabiatta sauce – 6 tbsp
- Garlic finely chopped or even grated – 5-7 cloves
- 2 tsp of chili flakes
- Parmesan cheese
- Broccoli – optional
Now lets get started:
- First let us boil the pasta and strain it and keep it aside.
- Once that is done with, it is now time to make the sauce.
- Add some olive oil into your pan.
- Take heaped 6 tablespoon of your pasta sauce.
- Now you need to put in your minced garlic.
- Add 3 tbsp of water.
- Now keep on simmering it. Until it starts boiling.
- Add your chili flakes and take it off the heat.
- Put your pasta into a nice serving bowl.
- Slowly drizzle the sauce onto the pasta.
- Now top with olives and Parmesan cheese finely grated.
- I added mozzarella, don’t do that though, until you like your cheese to that extent.
- Add saute broccoli for extra flavor!
Well heat it before serving it!
I know these aren’t the best pictures, but then it tastes good:)