Well, well my friends… It has been a while since I decided to innovate something whilst in the kitchen. So this weekend I decided to make something to drink. Beverages have never been my cup of tea, ironically I love tea:)
Yet I made an effort to whip up something healthy. So here goes my experience of making a smoothie – My first ever….
The things you will need: (Serves 1)
- 1 Banana
- 4 medium or large size strawberries
- 1/2 cup milk or even less
- 1 or 2 almonds for the goodness
- 1/2 tbsp of maple syrup
Lets get started:
- roughly divide the banana and put the chunks into the blender.
- Chop the strawberries roughly into half and throw it into the blender as well.
- Add the almonds as they are
- add the maple syrup
- Now lets finally add the milk.
- Close the lid of the blender and hold onto it:)
- Blend for quite a while, basically until there are no chunks left.
- Serve chilled!
I made a batch for two of us, so here goes the pictures… (same pic in two different filters)
Believe me people, it was delicious and healthy and a guilt free indulgence…
I hope you do make this as well and enjoy!