My brother wanted to eat the traditional egg Omelette for breakfast a few days back. He was bored and very silently put me to the task of making it for him. I enjoy cooking, so I took the opportunity to whisk some eggs and create a seemingly good egg omelette.
So enough of the rambling, here are the things you will need,
- 2 eggs with the yolks
- 1/2 tsp of chili flakes
- 1/2 tsp of mixed herbs (dried herbs of your liking)
- 3 – 4 tbsp of milk (I used cows milk)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 pieces of bread
Lets put it all together!
- Firstly crack the eggs and collect it in the bowl.
- Add the milk,, the herbs, the chili flakes, salt and pepper and whisk for 3 minutes.
- Until the egg becomes a little bit foamy.
- Now take a pan and add the olive oil to it.
- Keep the heat on medium high.
- Add the egg mixture to the pan.
- put a lid on the pan and let it cook until the upper part starts to become solid.
- Now fold the omelette in half and cook in open for 30 seconds.
- Remove the omelette from the heat and serve hot.
- You can garnish with grated cheese if you wish.
- Heat the bread in the same pan and serve.
Enjoy your meal!